Elcart defines quality as the standard that allows us to deliver reliable and innovative products to our customers, as well as business processes that meet the needs and maximum satisfaction of our clients.
We also believe that quality, environmental protection and continuous improvement are the objectives of all our employees.
For this reason, we want:
- to ensure that our management is always inspired by the pursuit of quality by continuous improvement, respect for the environment;
- constantly updating these quality standards and measuring our business objectives against them;
- optimizing our daily activities with particular attention to quality;
- studying the impact on existing standards of quality and the environment in the development of new product lines and new business areas;
- educating and engaging employees, customers, suppliers and partners, sharing our standards and our knowledge of quality;
The management and employees are equally responsible for continuous improvement. Elcart Distribution spa voluntarily aspires to meet current standards and principles in all their products and processes.
The company’s quality certification ISO 9001:2008 certifies our commitment and our desire to improve and optimize our business processes, ensuring service performance (24h delivery) oriented to the full satisfaction of our customers.
Elcart is certified according to the standards of quality management and ISO 9001:2008 for the distribution and sale of electronic electromechanical products and related accessories. Certification body is CISQ / IMQ-CSQ,, partner IQNet (International Certification Network): download the pdf of the ISO 9001:2008 certification.